The list of PKR Youth or AMK (Angkatan Muda Keadilan) for the year 2008-2011 is available at AMK WEBSITE.
"Practice makes perfect" (John Adam (1761) was one of my favourite phrase. So easy it was searching for PKR Youth Exco or Angkatan Muda Keadilan (AMK) members list having repeated the same for UMNO and PAS Youth exco members.
AMK has the biggest number of Youth exco members with a total of 46 youth compared to UMNO 43 youth and PAS 36 exco members.
From the 46 AMK members, only 5 AMKs are registered on Facebook (FB) and owns a blog compared to 7 UMNO Youthand 8 PAS youth exco.
1) Youth Chief: Shamsul Iskandar Mohd Akin (see: Shamsul FB, Shamsul Blog1, Blog 2)
2) Vice Chief: YB Amirudin Shari- Johor (see: Amir FB, Amir Blog)
3) Asst Sec: YB Chang Lih Kang (see: Kang FB, Kang Blog)
4) Director Parliament & ADUN: YB Nurul Izzah Anwar (see: Nurul FB, Nurul Blog)
5) Exco: YB Nik Nazmi Nik Ahmad (see: YBNik FB, YBNik Blog)
....and 10 AMK with ONLY an FB account without any Blog compared to 14 UMNO Youth and 5 PAS Youth.
6) Tan Wei Wun (see: Wun FB, NO Blog)
7) Wan Khairul Ihsan Wan Muhammad (Kelantan Chief) (see: Ihsan FB, NO Blog)
8) Zara Zahari (see: Zara FB, NO Blog)
9) Amizuddin Ahmat (see: Amiz FB, NO Blog)
10) YB Chan Meng Kai (see: Kai FB, NO Blog)
11) Jafrien Muhammad (see: Jaf FB (dormant), NO Blog)
12) Latheefa Koya (see: Koya FB, NO Blog)
13) Mohd Najib Onn (see: Najib FB, NO Blog)
14) Muzaffar Shah Khairuddin (see: Muz FB, NO Blog)
15) Halim Aziz - N.Sembilan (see: Halim FB, NO Blog)
AMK has the biggest number of 6 exco with only a blog but without FB account compared to 2 UMNO Youth and 4 PAS Youth.
16) Director Strategy: YB Yusmadi Yusoff (P.Penang Chief) (see: NO FB, Yusmadi Blog)
17) Director Election: Fariz Musa (Terengganu Chief) (see: NO FB, Fariz Blog)
18) Ahmad Zaki Yamani (see: NO FB, Zaki Blog)
19) Pajudin Nordin (see: NO FB, Pajudin Blog)
20) Zamri Sapar - Perlis (see: NO FB, Zamri Blog)
21) Saiful Izham Ramli - Kedah (see: NO FB, Saiful Blog)
BUT there are 25 AMK Youth that is without both FB and Blog compared to 20 UMNO Youth and 19 PAS Youth.
22) Deputy Chief: Mohd Faris Musa
23) Vice Chief: Khairul Anuar Ahmad Zainuddin- Selangor Chief
24) Vice Chief: Tan Seng Toh- Melaka
25) Secretary: Zulkifar Ali Ariffin
26) Asst Sec: Mahharul Ismail
27) Treasurer: Mohamad Zamakhsari Ibrahim
28) Info Chief: YB S. Kesavan
29) Dep Info Chief: Shamsul Hidayat
30) Mohd Husaif Mohd Jalal
31) Abdul Rahmad Abdul Hackeem
32) Ahmad Nazif Johari
33) Eric Khor
34) Faizal Effendi Hasim
35) Ginie Lim Siew Lin
36) Hasmuzair Hassan
37) Muhammad Gaddafi Kamal
38) P. Saravanan
39) Hj Ramlan Roes
40) T. Kumar
41) Zulkifli Ibrahim
42) Rizal Jamin - Pahang
43) Anuar Zakaria - Perak
44) Md Zaman Mohd Tasi - W.Persekutuan
45) Abd Razak Jamil - Sabah
46) Rahamat Idil Latif - Sarawak
From the above, we can see that 52% of AMK are connected on cyber either through FB or Blog or both compared to 53% of UMNO Youth exco and 49% of PAS Youth exco.
But only 24% of AMK are Bloggers compared to 21% of UMNO Youth and 34% of PAS Youth. It is worth noting that my statistics only record youth exco members that owns a blog and register an FB under their personal name.
PAS Youth being an islamic party would probably sincerely register a blog personally under their own name (hence the highest percentage of bloggers) and maybe UMNO youth (with 21% bloggers) has not awoken from sleep BUT I believe most of AMK are bloggers and are blogging in-hiding under ANONYMOUS blogs and quietly dominating the blogosphere against the government... DSAI style even before the last election... so much so that UMNO didnt even know what hit them.
Suffice to say our presence on cyber too must be felt to be relevant.... Cut, paste, post and publish articles from the main stream media that is typical in most umno blogs & FB only displays lackadaisical effort and probably a signal that the secretary updated their blogs or FB page on their behalf.