The followings 15 PAS Youth Exco members differs from my earlier list of PAS Youth Exco members:
1) Azreen Ab Majeed
2) Ahmad Zaidy A. Mutalib
3) Juhari Osman - Pengarah Jabatan Amal
4) Dr Marzuki
5) Dr Abu Ariff
6) Ustaz Zaharuddin Mohamad
7) Fitri Alias
8) Ahmad Yahya - KEDAH
9) Ustaz Mohd Yusni Mat Diah – PENANG
10) Us Suhaimi Md Saad - PAHANG
11) Ustaz Kamarudin Sidek - MELAKA
12) Abdul Latiff Abd Rahman - KELANTAN
13) Ustaz Hasbullah Mohd Ridzuan - SELANGOR
14) Us Mohd Nor Hamzah - TERENGGANU
15) Mohd Khairul Anuar Mohd Wafa - NEGERI SEMBILAN
The above changes and addition, added up the total number of PAS Youth exco from my earlier list of 35 members (see: PAS Youth earlier list) to now 43 youth exco members similar to UMNO Youth Exco 43 members (see: UMNO Youth).
Their academic background was also updated and only 7 PAS Youth Exco members with an unknown academic qualification. My source informed me he is still trying to obtain the academic background of the 7 exco and will provide updates accordingly.
Thus, there are 84% graduates in PAS Youth Exco members as oppose to 21% known graduates in UMNO Youth exco members.
See below for full updated list & details (although the write up may be abit obsolete given the latest update)..... and after 1 month of request (via FB email to YB KJ), I have NOT received any updates from UMNO Youth for their Exco members educational background.... pathetic? probably there is nothing to update?
Thank you Saudara Zamak for the updates and I look forward to any updates from Saudara Tun Faisal via my latest email request yesterday.
It has been almost a month since my last posting on UMNO Youth Exco members academic background which was harder to collate than I thought. Gathering PAS Youth Exco educational background was even harder.
Although emails was sent to various youth exco members to seek their respective committee members' past educational Curriculum Vitae but only a few responded. I will assume those that that did not respond to be without any tertiary education or University degree. Being a University graduate is an advantage and a credential that one should be proud and made public especially in Politic when the product is the Politician himself... unless they themselve do not possess any education to announced.
Ironically, in politics, educational background of politician was never publicized and yet, people supported and voted for individual rather than the Party manifest or resolution upheld... or do they?
I am surprised with the outcome.... 40% or 10 PAS YOUTH EXCO members are University graduates whilst 25 other excos are unknown, compared to 0nly 21% or 9 UMNO Youth Exco (see: UMNO Youth Education) members whom are university graduates with 34 exco members without any known tertiary education.
The outcome and the result herein, will be regularly updated once i received further information. The source of information are direct from individual exco via email, the Youth exco party members, their facebook information, google search and university alumni.
1) PAS Youth Chief (Pahang Chief): Ustaz Nasruddin Hassan At Tantawi (Al Azhar Tanta University)
2) Dep Youth (Terengganu Chief) : Ustaz Azman Shapawi Abd Rani (Degree in Arabic Language, University of Kaherah)
3) Vice Youth Chief: Ahmad Sabki Yusof (MCL, LLB. International Islamic University (1996))
4) Secretary: Kamaruzaman Mohamad (Wilayah Persekutuan Chief)( Bachelor of Science (Education, University Putra Malaysia; Masters in Science, MIS)
5) Asst Sec 1: Khairul Faizi Ahmad Kamil (Johor Chief) (Degree in Political Science, University Science, Malaysia; Diploma in Engineering, University Technology Malaysia)
6) Asst Sec 2: Ustaz Kamal Ashaari (University Al Azhar)
7) Asst Sec 3: Ir Hj Muhd Khairil Nizam Khairuddin (Degree in Engineering, University Technology Petronas)
8) Treasurer: Adram Musa (Bachelor Degree, University Kebangsaan Malaysia)
9) Information Chief: Suhaizan Kaiat (Degree in Computer Science, Master in Computer Science, University Technology Mara 1994)
10) Election Director: Firdaus Jaafar (Not Available)
11) Ustaz Nik Mohd Abduh Nik Abdul Aziz (Degree in Syariah, University Al Azhar)
12) Ustaz Riduan Mohd Nor (Masters Art (University Kebangsaan Malaysia), B. Arts (Hons) University Malaya, Dip Ed. University Malaya, PhD candidate (Education) University Kebangsaan Malaysia)
13) Ustaz Mohd Nazri Chik (Master of Syariah (University Malaya) (2002-2004), Bachelor of Syariah (Fiqh & Usul) University Malaya (1996-2001)
14) Zamakhshari Muhammad (MBA (2003) University Utara Malaysia), Bachelor in Science Pharmacy, Liverpool John Moores, UK (1996)
15) Mior Isfandy Mior Azizan (Degree in Fiqh and Polical Science, International Islamic University (2007)
16) YB Ustaz Nasir Zakaria (Degree in Syariah & Administration, University Malaya, Masters in Business Administration, University Technology Mara)
17) Ustaz Wan Sukairi Wan Abdullah (Not available)
18) Zuraidin Abdullah (Degree in Engineering, University Technology Mara)
19) Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor (Degree in Administration & Development, University Science Malaysia)
20) Abdullah Abdul Karim (LLB (Hons), University Kebangsaan Malaysia)
21) Dr Raja Ahmad Al Hiss Yaakob (Degree in Information Technology, International Islamic University, Master in Information Management System, University Technology Mara, PhD Political Science, University Of Manchester)
22) Anuar Ali(Degree in Chemical Science, University Kebangsaan Malaysia)
23) Ustaz Yussaine Yahya (Degree in Syariah, Al Azhar)
24) Mohd Sany Hamzan (Degree in Political Science, University Kebangsaan Malaysia)
25) Ustaz Mohd Fuad Osman (Bachelor Degree, University Malaya)
26) Ustaz Mohd Nazri Din (Degree in Education, University Putra Malaysia)
27) Zulqarnain Luqman (LLB Law, International Islamic University)
28) Azreen Abdul Majeed (Masters in Education, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, B.A. (Hons) University Malaya)
29) Ahmad Zaidy A. Mutalib (Bachelor of Science (Hons0 University Malaya)
30) Juhari Osman- Director Welfare Dept (Institute Kemahiran Belia)
31) Dr Marzuki (PhD Political Science, University of Lampeter, UK; Masters in Art, University Malaya; Bachelor of Arts, University Malaya)
32) Dr Abu Arif (PhD Engineering, Tokyo; Masters in Engineering University of Manchester Institute of Science & Technology (UMIST); Bachelor of Engineering, Imperial College, UK.)
33)Ustaz Zaharuddin Mohamad (Master of Arts UK, Bachelor of Arts, Jordan)
34) Fitri Alias (Bachelor of Arts, University Malaya)
35) Ahmad Yahya (KEDAH) (Bachelor of Arts, Al Azhar University)
36) Ustaz Ya'akub Abu Seman (PERLIS) (Not Available)
37) Ustaz Mohd Yusni Mat Diah (PENANG) (Bachelor of Art Usuluddin, Islamic University Islamabad)
38) Ustaz Suhaimi Md Saad (PAHANG) (Not available)
39) Ustaz Kamarudin Sidek (MELAKA) (Not available)
40) Ustaz Hasbullah Mohd Ridzuan (SELANGOR) (Not Available)
41) Mohd Khairul Anuar Mohd Wafa (NEGERI SEMBILAN) (Degree Usuluddin, Al Azhar University, Diploma Usuluddin ; KUSZA)
42) Abdul Latiff Abd Rahman (KELANTAN) (Masters of Arts, Bachelor of Arts, Jordan)
43) Ustaz Mohd Nor Hamzah (TERENGGANU) (Not Available)
I had in mind initially, PAS exco members being primitif and fanatic bunch, and probably hope to conclude the blog with majority being graduates from 'sekolah pondok' but I was surprised with the outcome especially when PAS almost double the graduate exco members in total percentage compared to UMNO Youth.
Ironically, todate, YB Khairy too did not reply my email requesting his exco past educational background although he proudly wrote and made known of his excellent academic achievement. Maybe he is not proud of his exco educational background?
This webpage will be updated regularly when any of the exco members or the public responded..
so Stay tune....