1) Yum Kin Kok whom ran his second 42.2km marathon at St George Melbourne Marathon in 3:46 minutes. Yum Kin Kok completed his first marathon in Hong Kong in 5 hours.
2) Corporal (OBC) Sandy Roberts completed the same St George's Melbourne Marathon in 3:53. Sandy is an instructor with the rank Corporal at the Original Bootcamp Bandar Utama. Sandy's previous Personal Best (PB) was 4:15 and the Melbourne Marathon was her 6th marathon.
3) Nawal Aini Zulkifli had also improved her PB when she completed the St George Melbourne Marathon in 4:36. Nawal Aini Zuklifli's previous PB was 5:26 at the Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur International Marathon. The Melbourne marathon was her 5th 42.2km marathon.
4) Rose Emini Pahamin had more than 1 hour improvement in her timing when she completed the St George Melbourne Marathon in approximately 5 hours compared to her previous PB 6:20.
5) Ilyanna Aylin Ayob is officially a marathoner when she completed her maiden marathon in 5:19.
6) Armin Baniaz Pahamin.. Me... manage to shred almost 30 minutes from his previous PB and completed his 5th 42.2km marathon at the St George Marathon, Melbourne in 5:21. His previous PB was at the AMbank International Marathon with a timing of 5:46.
7) Daing Daniel Fitri or Sarge Dann clocked his new PB when he completed the Nike 10km City run in 46:45.
8) Chun Chia Kai aka Corporal (OBC) Chun ran the hooyah 5.5km race and clocked his PB in 21minutes. Chun Chia Kai is also training for the Athen 42.2km marathon in Greece.
9) John Chuah OBC-BU thoroughbred ran the Nike 10km City run and completed it with a new PB in 1:09.
10) Lilian Lee ran the same Nike 10km City Run and recorded her PB when she completed the race in 1:06.
11) John Ong ran the Nike 10km City Run and completed it 1:00 with a new PB.
12) Joe Liew obtained his PB when he completed the Nike 10km City Run in 00:59.
13) Afiza Abdul Halin ran the Nike 10km City Run and completed it in 1:05.
14) Vivien Luyen Ow whom is training for her Athen 42.2km marathon completed the Nike 10km City Run with a PB in 1:03.
15) Amir Hisyam completed the Nike 10km City Run in 1:03.
16) Nurfuadi, OBC-BU Admin completed the Nike 10km City Run with PB in 1:04.
17) Bahariah Bahadom manage to get her PB when she completed her Nike 10km City Run in 1:25.
18) Jun King ran his maiden race, the 5km in 44:41.
There are at least four more races before the closing of 2010. Have you registered for the New Balance 12km run on 31st October 2010, Terry Fox 5.5km Charity Run on 7 November 2010, the Penang Bridge International Marathon on 21 November 2010, The Singapore Standard Chartered International Marathon on 5 December 2010?
Until then.... Stay tune......