|2011 Chief's Eight Week Challenge Winners|
Once you are registered, please make sure you observe and comply to the important dates. For a refresher/reminder of those important dates, please click HERE.
Part of the requirement to stand a chance to win this challenge is for you to take your measurement and per-challenge picture. This measurement MUST be uploaded ON or BEFORE Wednesday, 5 September 2012!!!
What are the measurements to take?
1) Chest/Bust (cm) (circumference from the nipple)
2) Weight (kg)
3) Upper Arm (measure half way point from elbow to shoulder)
4) Waist (from belly button)
5) Hips (measure from the broadest point)
6) Upper Thigh (3/4 way from knee to hip)
7) Body Fat (%)
8) Benchmark Scores
9) Dress or Pants Size (Women and men)
Picture to take:
(Your image will be re-sized if needed to a maximum dimension of 500 pixels width x 667 height automatically, but your image file should not exceed 5000 KB)
1) Side Profile
2) Front Profile with Newspaper (dated 2 September or latest)
3) Front photo
Once all the measurement and photos are taken, please see the idiot proof guide below on how to upload them online.
Idiot Proof Guide
1) Goto www.Eightweekchallenge.com.my (notice week is without the 's') and you will be directed to the page below. Click on Login (see the red arrow in RED below)
(click on picture to enlarge)
Then you will be directed to the following page will look abit similar but its on a different URL. Click again on Login (See RED ink in picture below).
Then a Pop-Up window will appear requesting for your Username & Password (which will be given once you have registered for 8WC).
After you have logged-in, you will be directed to the following page. Click on "Edit Profile (see picture below and the RED INK)
Then you will be re-directed to the following page, move your mouse cursor to edit and a sub-menu will appear, click on "Update your profile".
You will be directed to the following page where you click on the "Pre-Challenge Stats" and the following page requesting for your measurement will appear. See picture below and the RED INK.
Please fill-in all the details, and once you are sure of all the details click "update" and you pre-workout measurement and picture is updated!!!
When I grow up.. I want to be just like Rami Fahmy!! 8WC 2011 Grand Champion!!